Banff Alberta Canada - May, 2019 !!
Conveniently located in the Town of Banff, just steps away from the glacier-fed Bow River, Banff Park Lodge is a full-service resort hotel and conference centre. Here visitors can experience the best of both worlds: the peace and solitude of a quiet location, yet quick access to a livelier scene in downtown Banff.
While at the conference, enjoy the fresh alpine air and exceptional views of the surrounding mountain scenes from your private balcony.
While the amenities, such as an indoor pool, eucalyptus-infused steam room, exercise facilities and whirlpool may tempt you to linger indoors, we encourage you to also explore Banff and enjoy the region's array of outdoor activities and cultural events.
Dates of our Spring 2019 "Mountain Adventure" Seminar: May 26 - 31, 2019
(We have negotiated group rates for those wishing to come earlier or stay later!)
Education Adventures for CRNAs Seminar Features:
- Scheduling designed to allow adventure time for participants and family
- Presentations by prominent nurse anesthesia leaders and researchers
- Topics linked to the NBCRNA Core Modules
- airway management technique
- applied clinical pharmacology
- human physiology and pathophysiology
- anesthesia equipment and technology
- Up to 20 Class A CE Credits