The Madeline Resort and Spa
September 19 - 25, 2020
Located in Telluride's Mountain Village, this luxury hotel offers views of the San Juan Mountains. Join us in the year round heated outdoor pool, enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurants, or take advantage of spa services at M Spa, including yoga and pilates, massages, aroma therapy, herbal treatments and mud baths.
Activities for children are available at 20 Below Hangout.
Madeline Hotel and Residences provides easy access to 84 ski and snowmobiling trails in the winter, and fly fishing and rock climbing in the summer. Sheridan Opera House is a 20-minute drive from the property. Montrose Regional Airport is 68 mi away.
Dates of our Fall Magical Aspen Seminar: September 19 - 25, 2020
(We have negotiated group rates for those wishing to come earlier or stay later!)
Education Adventures Seminar Features:
- Scheduling designed to allow adventure time for participants and family
- Presentations by prominent nurse anesthesia and practitioner leaders and researchers
- Up to 36 Class A CE Credits
- Topics linked to the NBCRNA Core Modules
- airway management technique
- applied clinical pharmacology
- human physiology and pathophysiology
- anesthesia equipment and technology
- Topics approval via the AANA and AANP
- This education activity will be submitted to the American Association of Nurse Practitioners for approval of up to 36 contact hours of accredited education.
- Two, optional early-bird workshops (Sunday)
- BLS ACLS PALS course for attendees held in conjunction with our partners at Med-Ed. AHA accredited
- Using Ultrasound in Anesthesia