The Education for CRNAs Experience
We live by our mission: CEUs to Last 4-Years, Memories to Last 4-Ever!
We are a CRNA-led team with total focus upon advanced practice nursing education by and for our profession. We are a CRNA-owned and operated company, too, with CRNA and ARNP speakers and educators. We started all this because, well, we can get our CEUs just about anywhere these days . . . we wanted to provide an opportunity for our colleagues to vacation in beautiful places around the world. We want to be your advanced practice education adventure company!
- Learning in once-in-a-lifetime locations
- Personalized service during the pre-registration process with a travel concierge at no-additional-costs to you . . . Beth DeMarco can help arrange your travel and accommodation needs – no muss, no fuss
- Accommodation discounts which apply at least three days prior and three days post the conference dates based on availability for those who wish to extend their adventures
- Faculty presentations available after the meeting in a digital or downloadable format
- Complimentary welcome reception for attendees and their guest
- Full Continental Breakfast for the attendee during scheduled morning general sessions
We choose each destination to assure an unforgettable venue. The resorts and hotels selected are renowned for providing excellent customer service and upscale accommodations. Each location is inspected and evaluated by our staff prior to selection. This allows us to answer attendee questions and make suggestions prior to their arrival at the conference.
We provide concierge travel assistance to make everything easy for you (see information about Beth DeMarco’s services here)
We also negotiate discounted rates with each venue, even during peak season. Discounts apply to resort fees, parking, spa treatments, and other resort activities.
SRNAs and other student nurses who attend and present a valid student ID will receive an on-the-spot 50% refund of their seminar fees.
We are aware life can be unpredictable and plans change. We make every effort to protect valuable education allowances.
- Schedule and Faculty Changes
Factors beyond our control sometimes necessitate changes in the schedule and faculty. We will inform all registrants of any changes prior to the program. Changes on site due to local conditions will be announced in class.
- Course Cancellation
Seminar participant cancellation will be accepted and refunded, less a $50 processing fee, up to 90 days prior to the event; requests for cancellations for seminar attendance within 30 days of the event are non-refundable, regrettably
- Schedule and Faculty Changes
- For our 2020 Telluride Adventure:
- Hotel cancellations will be accepted and refunded less a $50.00 handling fee until June 19, 2020
- Hotel cancellations, reductions in occupancy or no-show after June 19, 2020 will incur the loss of that particular stay amount.
- Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis. Travel Insurance is strongly recommended to protect your investment.
EA4CRNAs Guarantee and Liability
We consider it ethical and good business to NOT cancel a seminar if, by any means, we can still hold it. Our planned-for speakers and topics may have to change at the last minute, given the way life sometimes goes. When professionals make plans to attend a conference, it is an investment of their time and money. We understand that. Still, we must reserve the right to substitute any published speakers/topics and determine cancellation of programs due to acts of God, war, government regulations, disaster, strikes, civil disorder, curtailment of transportation facilities, or other emergencies making it illegal or unsafe to hold the program at the designated facility; whereby its liability shall be limited to a tuition credit applicable towards another seminar of the attendees’ choice. In the event we find it necessary to cancel the program due to low registration, our liability is limited to a full refund of your paid tuition and deposits.