Beaches Turks & Caicos Resort Villages & Spa
November 2 - 8, 2019
Welcome to EA4CRNAs Winter Get-Away!
You are cordially invited to join us as our special guest in this tropical paradise!
Fun and fabulous experiences on what Traveler Magazine calls the "best beaches in the world"!
CEUs from lectures by prominent nurse anesthesia leaders
Limited registration and limited accommodations!
Register early! This meeting will sell-out.
- Up to 20 credit hours can be achieved
- NBCRNA / CPC Core Module and/or Daily Practice Relevancy
- This seminar is aligned with the AANA Class A CE Credits requirements
The Sandals Adventure
Make sure to explore the resort website and look at the rooms and views. They’re breath-taking. Click here to go there.
If you're looking for the most comprehensive all-inclusive family vacation on a resort that offers every imaginable amenity and the Caribbean's largest water theme park Beaches Turks & Caicos is for you.
Location: Providenciales, Turks & Caicos
Expected Weather: From November to May the average temperature is 80° to 84°F (27°-29°C)r
Dates: Nov 2-8, 2019
AANA Class A CE Credits: 20
Spaces Available: 35
Full Seminar Price (all four days): $800
Daily Seminar Price (if you wish to attend some, not all, of the four days): $225
Included as part of your stay:
- All meals, anytime snacks and fine dining
- Scuba diving (if certified)*
- Sailing, water skiing, snorkeling & more
- Land sports
- Luxurious accommodations
- Wi-Fi at in all public areas and all room categories
- Kids Camp with Certified nannies
- Airport transfers
- Premium Spirits
- Exchange privileges
- All tips, gratuities and hotel taxes
Speakers - TBA
This is a placeholder for speakers to-be-announced