The Springs Resort and Spa - Costa Rica
May 2 - 8, 2020
Return With Us to Where it All Started!
You are cordially invited to join us as our special guest as we return to the Costa Rican rain-forest for this, our fifth seminar!!
Fun and fabulous experiences at the foot of the majestic Arenal Volcano!
CEUs from lectures by prominent nurse anesthesia leaders!
Includes an "early-bird" Ultrasound workshop available as six additional CEs on Sunday!
- Up to 14 credit hours can be achieved
- Includes an optional Ultrasound workshop on Sunday with another six (6) CEs
- NBCRNA / CPC Core Module and/or Daily Practice Relevancy
- This seminar is aligned with the AANA Class A CE Credits requirements
The Springs Resort and Spa
Make sure to explore the resort website and look at the rooms and views. They’re breath-taking. Click here to go there.
A world class luxury resort featuring spectacular hot springs, picture perfect views of the Arenal Volcano from every guest room and four restaurants including their famous Ginger Sushi Bar and Las Ventanas fine dining. Enjoy the 28 mineral-laden, artesian hot springs and the 14,000 square foot Spa and Fitness Center. All of the amenities make the Springs Luxury Resort & Spa a great destination for the Costa Rica once-in-a-lifetime adventure.
Location: 9 km West and 4 km North of the center of La Fortuna, La Fortuna, 21007, Costa Rica
Expected Weather: Mid to High 70s, perfect adventure weather
Dates: May 2 - 8, 2020
AANA Class A CE Credits: 14
Spaces Available: 40
Full Price (all four days): $800
Daily Price (if you wish to attend some, not all, of the four days): $225
Sunday Early-Bird Difficult Airway Workshop: $350*
Included as part of your stay:
- Welcome Drink Upon Arrival
- Complimentary use of gym, pools, sauna, steam rooms and cardio facilities
- Complimentary internet access in all the property
- Group Rates Guaranteed 3 Days Pre- and 2 Day Post-program based on availability
- 25% discount on Sanctuary Spa Treatment
- 15% discount on Club Rio Outdoor Center (River Kayaking, River Tubing, climbing wall, Horseback Tours, Hiking Trails, Nature Tours and a Wildlife Preserve for rescued animals) - 8a - 4p
- Special discount of 10% on all tours outside the property
*Cost of Sunday Ultrasound workshop is $425 if taken separately and instead of participating in the other seminar days
Kevin S Henson, CRNA
Kevin S Henson is a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist Specialist in Vilas, North Carolina. He graduated with honors in 2000. Kevin has more than 19 years of diverse experiences. He currently affiliates with Watauga Medical Center.
This is a placeholder for yet another wonderful CRNA professional who will teach us.
This is a placeholder for another CRNA colleague who will lead some of our education sessions.
This is a placeholder for another spectacular speaker!